WATCH LATEST VIDEOS OF BOLLYWOOD

Watch videos at Vodpod and more of my videos

CLICK 2 START YOUR OWN VIDEO SITE 4 FREE :

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

KJo wants to remake Raavan?

KJo wants to remake Raavan?

RGV infuriates KJo again by expressing a desire to remake Raavan as My Name Is Raavan, the two indulge in a Twitter war

Ram Gopal Varma
R1: I got a better idea.. I will make My name is raavan and Mani should make Raavan ki Kurbaan
R2: Let's all hope and pray that raa1 does not become SRK ki Baarish
R3: Let's all hope nd pray that Ra 1 ds not bcm SRK ki AAG
R4: ha ha karan because of the constant bashing I receive I developed my sense of humour as a defense mechanism (sic).
R5: Nd talking of my films not havng humour check out ths great comedy I made cald Rgv ki Aag

Karan Johar
K1: You have an amazing sense of humour ramu!! Never shows up in your films though....
From:
zoomdekho
Views:
31

0
ratings
Time:
01:10
More in
Film & Animation


No comments:

Post a Comment

RECOMMENDED 4 U :

BEST SITES 4 ALL :

KANNADATUBE - KANNADA ENTERTAINMENT WORLD** SANDALWOOD TV** SANDALWOOD - KANNADA SOCIAL NETWORKING** MARRYME: MARRIAGE NETWORKING 4 INDIANS** ARTICLES4U - BEST ARTICLES 4 ALL** LIVE INDIA - BOOKMARKS MADE SIMPLE** FUN INDIA: SOCIAL NETWORKING 4 FUN INDIANS** NEWZ - SOCIAL NETWORKING FOR NEWS FANS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BUY MOBILE PHONE, BOOKS, MUSIC CDS, MOVIE DVDS ETC., FROM REPUTED 'FLIPKART.COM' WITH BEST RATES AND FREE SHIPPING WITH CASH ON DELIVERY FACILITY :
Flipkart.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

START YOUR OWN VIDEO SITE NOW :

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH MORE :